Click here for Athletics at Clay Central Junior High
Enroll New Student

To enroll a new student at Central Junior High School, the following paperwork must be provided:

- Birth Certificate

- Two proofs of residency

-Up-to-date AL immunization record

- Photo ID of person enrolling student( must be parent or legal guardian)

- Custody paperwork ( if applicable)

-Withdrawal papers/grades if transferring from another school system)

Once you have all of this documentation, please call the school at 256-396-1401 to speak with our counselor, Mrs. Willingham or via email at

National School of Distinction
Want to check out a book?

Login to Central High School library following the link on the next page. If you find a book you want to checkout email: They will check it out for you and deliver it to Central Junior High School.

National School of Distinction